Hamaya International Pty Ltd. – Trading Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. By accepting our merchandise you accept our trading terms and conditions.
2. Prices are subject to alterations without notice.
3. All Therapists performing treatments must have a current certificate (4 years).
Hamaya International Pty Ltd will not be responsible under any circumstances for treatments performed without a current certificate.
4. Products recommended to be used during a specific treatment must be followed. Failure to do so will result in Hamaya International Pty Ltd withholding further supply.
5. Hamaya International Pty Ltd reserves the right to withhold supply when there is not a certificated trained therapist working in the salon/spa/clinic.
6. Minimum orders is $500.
7. Frequency of orders that are less than quarterly may be reassessed for eligibilty as a Guinot stockist.
8. Freight is payable by the salon business. All orders incur a $13.00 freight charge. Freight to residential addresses will incur an additional fee of $5.00. Express Post bags are $35 – $65 depending on destination.
9. For every Standard Retail + Professional order over $1,000 purchaser is entitled to free tester or samples as per example below:
Standard Order = $1,000.00 – $1,499.99 = 1 x free Tester – TUBES or $60 valued in samples
Standard Order = $1,500.00 – $1,999.99 = 1 x free Tester JAR or PUMP or $60 valued in samples
Standard Order = $2,000.00* – $2,999.99* = 2 x Free Tester TUBES or JARS or PUMP or $120 valued in samples
Standard Order = $3,000.00* – $3,999.99* = 3 x Free Tester TUBES or JARS or PUMP or $180 valued in samples
* EXCEPTION – Anti Age Range only = 1 x tester available for every $2,000 spend
10. Testers are available to purchase. Salons can only order 10% of their Standard Retail & Professional order in testers. No more than 2 testers of the same kind can be ordered in the one order.
11. For Standard Retail + Professional orders over $1,000 salons are entitled to paper bags free of charge. These must be requested upon placing order.
Once TOTAL order value reaches $1,000, FOC Paper bags allocation is based on retail product spend amount in $, as per follows:
Retail spend in $$ = bag qty: $500 = 5pcs, $1,000 = 10pcs, $1,500 = 15pcs, $2,000 = 20pcs, $2,500 = 25pcs, $3,000 = 30pcs, $3,500 = 35pcs, $4,000 = 40pcs, $4,500 = 45pcs, $5,000 = 50pcs, $5,500 = 55pcs, $6,000 = 60pcs, $6,500 = 65pcs, $7,000 = 70pcs……….
12. Purchases of retail products of the same type in lots of 3, receive 6 samples FREE of the corresponding product purchased; only available on products that are listed to have a sample available.
13. Hamaya International Pty Ltd reserves the right to accept in whole or in part any order, or decline any order.
14. No claims in respect of the goods will be recognised by Hamaya International Pty Ltd unless notified with 24 hours of receipt. A Return Authorisation Number will be issued if Hamaya agrees to the return of product.
15. Only returns authorised by Hamaya International Pty Ltd will be accepted for credit, but will be subject to the following: *Stock must be in mint condition, stock must be part of current assortment, stock may incur a 30% handling fee.
16. Items purchased for professional use MUST NOT BE RESOLD.
17. Unless otherwise specified as a COD account, trading terms are strictly payment in full thirty (30) days from date of invoice.
18. If an account is placed on Stop Supply, due non-payment, more than twice, then account holders 30 day credit terms will be forfeited and account will be recategorized as COD.
19. Payments must be made to Hamaya International Pty Ltd. These can be Direct Debit, Cheque or Credit Card. Hamaya International Pty Ltd reserves the right to pass on to our clients the fees charged by Bank etc. for cheques/payments returned/dishonoured.
20. Hamaya International Pty Ltd reserves the right to withdraw supply where trading or payment terms have failed to be honoured, or the product reputation is deemed to be damaged, or it has become evident that products from Hamaya International Pty Ltd are being used or mixed in conjunction with other cosmetic products and product liability is void.
21. Products are not to be sold on eBay or any other general product sale website. For salon website ecommerce a form from Hamaya must be submitted for approval.
22. Any marketing collateral supplied by Hamaya International Pty Ltd must be used as directed by a representative of Hamaya International Pty Ltd and remains the intellectual property of Hamaya International Pty Ltd.
23.Once you have placed your order no additional changes can be made